Onsite Class Guidelines
As always, your safety is very important to us and we have compiled these guidelines to ensure that you, the members, our instructors and everyone within these households are safe and comfortable.
We are all very excited to get back to Lakers and to see each other but it is very important that we respect the guidelines for physical distancing.
There will be no refunds for classes missed and booking is essential.
- We require that a chaperone (this could be a family member or member of staff) attend with the members until we all become familiar with this new system. Your class instructor will discuss this with you.
- A Covid-19 questionnaire will need to be completed for each member, these will be emailed weekly and can be completed online or paper forms can be given prior to the start of each class. This is a legal requirement and must be completed before the beginning of each class. Please provide accurate information.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the class is due to start.
- Members and chaperones are asked to queue outside on the markers starting at the front hall door before each class commences. You can wait in your car too if you wish.
- The Instructors will come and greet the members when it is time to start the class, members will enter one at a time and will be asked to sanitise their hands at the sanitising station before entering main hall or music room.
- We are encouraging all members to wear masks or visors. Chaperones must wear them at all times while on the premises. Please bring one to each class as we cannot provide them.
- Staff have the right to refuse admission if a member is displaying symptoms of an illness. Please see our members illness policy on our website for more information.
- If a member requires the toilet they will follow the one way system in place. The person escorting the member must ensure that the toilet areas are wiped with disinfectant before and after use.
End of class
- Once the class has finished the instructor will show the members the Exit using the one way system and hand sanitise before exiting.
- Do not congregate outside the building.
- All cars must vacate the carpark after each class to allow room for next class. Clamping will be in operation.
- We will not be able to provide tea, coffee or water in the classes. Please bring a labelled drink with you to class.
- Our space is limited. Please do not bring more than one bag to the class.
- Bring home all rubbish with you.
- We cannot hold onto anything left behind and we are required to put any items left in the Centre in the daily bin.
- Please pay for classes online, over the phone or using bank transfer where possible as there is limited staff onsite to manage cash payments. Phone the office for more information.
By participating in any future classes we will consider that you agree to the above terms.
Our staff have participated in a number of infection prevention courses over the months and we have ensured every measure is in place to minimise risk. Andrew Synnott is the designated Covid-19 compliance officer for Lakers.
We are still regularly updating our website and social media platforms with videos from instructors and we are sharing a lot of relevant information for members, parents and guardians so do keep checking these out.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the centre and are hopeful to add more classes as we all settle into our new routine- You can book any available class using the Lakers community. If you have any questions about the Lakers Community please call Helen 0860148477.