Help to keep each other Safe by following Lakers Guidelines for Attending Classes & Activities
- Please wear a mask when you are inside and when directed by our staff and volunteers.
- Please keep social distancing from others where ever possible
- Please make sure to use our hand sanitisers located on the walls outside each room
- Please be aware that Staff will take your temperature when you arrive at the Centre
- Please make sure to wash your hands after going to the toilet and before using our kitchen facilities.
- Our Staff are fully vaccinated to protect themselves and others around them.
- We ask that all members be fully vaccinated if they are attending indoor classes
- We ask for vaccination certificates before our indoor classes are confirmed. Lakers then store this information securely within the usual GDPR guidelines
Rules about Cold/Flu Symptoms & Illnesses:
- Lakers ask that members, staff and volunteers do not attend indoor or outdoor activities if they have a cold or sickness of any kind. This includes sore throat, runny nose, coughing, or head-aches etc..
- Even if you have had a negative Covid Test, we ask that members, staff and volunteers stay at home until they are free from symptoms for at least 48 hours.
- There are still other viruses and illnesses, that we can all pass around. So it is important that we protect our more vulnerable members and family members especially during the winter season.
Rules about Coming to Lakers after travelling abroad
- Lakers ask that if you have been abroad that you wait 5 days before returning to Lakers activities.
- For staff and volunteers this would mean working from home for those 5 days.
If you have any further questions about our rules and guidelines please get in touch with us on 012022694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org