Lakers first Flea Market of 2020 will take place on Sunday March 1st At The Old School House, Elington Road, Bray
Come and enjoy tea and a warm scone, browse our vintage clothes, find treasures at the antiques and curios stall, take home some flowers, shop for gifts or just come and browse. All funds from our flea market will be used to support our sports, arts and social activities for our club members with special needs.
See below our list of stall owners to date
- Lakers Vintage Clothes Stall – Dresses, shirts, tops trousers, shoes, bags and more.
- Pat Kelly – Wooden Crafts, Cheese and Bread Board Cutters and homeware
- Floral Delights – Flowers in season and for all occasion at the small florist stall
- Dalkey Handmade Soaps – Made from essential oils, butters and natural colourings 100% natural & vegan
- Natural Soy Candles – Beautiful scented candles made of all natural ingredients
- Wicklow Handmade Pens – Pens made from locally sourced wood, for exceptional quality.
- Keane cards and crafts – for all ocassions
- Pete’s Antiques – Antique furniture, ornaments and more
- Julias Collectables and Curios – An array of interesting ornaments, jewellery & other treasures
- Cottages By Candelight – Hand Crafted Ceramic Candle Holders
- Jaconi Crafts – Handmade Gifts, Clocks, Frames, Toys & More
- Recycle Venture – Mini Company, lamps ornaments and more from everyday recyclable goods
- Lakers Bakers – Home made baked goods
- Lakers Book Shelf – Take a book leave a donation
- Mr Breanie Coffee Van – Enjoy a coffee in our coffee area
If you want to know more, or wish to set up a stall at our market please call Kathy at 012022694 or email email@example.com. Please note due to high demand, only outside stalls are now available, and vendors are asked to bring their own table.