We hope everyone enjoys the quiz. And try not to use Google for every question, you might know more than you think!
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a week and once in a year.
- Which group had a hit with ‘The Final Countdown’ in 1987?
- What is a barracuda?
- Which famous actor starred in the series ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’?
- Which animal is the emblem of Bacardi rum?
- The nursery rhyme Ring O Ring of Roses refers to which major disease outbreak?
- Which spirit is typically mixed with orange juice to create the cocktail known as ‘srewdriver’?
- Which illness is also known as the kissing disease?
- Who had a hit with ‘Firework’ in 2010?
- What is the name given to a group of leopards?
- What is the birthstone of the star sign Aquarius?
- One of the members of The Rolling Stones drowned in a swimming pool, which member was it?
- When is the UK’s national flag called a Union Jack?
- In bingo, what number would a caller be given if he said ‘Unlucky for some’?
- What is the name of the planet that Superman comes from?