There will be some changes to our zoom classes starting from the 29th June 2020.
- We are changing how you receive codes for classes, before the beginning of the term you will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address with class information and term details. You will receive an email 24 hours prior to the class start time this will contain codes for the class, please follow this link to gain access to the classes.
- Lakers will be introducing 4 week terms. The first term starts on Monday 29th . This means that members will, subject to availability, be signed up for the class they request for those 4 weeks. You can sign up for as many age appropriate classes as you wish. As always we will do our best to accommodate as many requests as possible but in the event of a class being full we will offer first refusal for the next term.
- The cost per zoom class will be €20 per term. There will be no refunds for classes missed throughout the term.
- Click on Booking form to download and complete.
Please pay for a class upon receipt of confirmation email using one of the following methods of Payment:
Due to Covid-19 restrictions our office remains closed for the time being but we can accept payments by the following methods:
- We can accept card payments over the phone to Cathy: Tel. 086 0403 739. Mornings 9am to 1 pm. A receipt will be emailed immediately on payment.
- Payments can be made by Electronic Fund Transfer. When making a Bank Transfer:
Please be sure to use your name as reference
- We can also receive cheques by post. Cheques should be written to ‘LAKERS’ (not Bray Lakers) and can be mailed to:
Lakers, The Old Schoolhouse, Eglinton Road, Bray, Co Wicklow. A98 P6X9
Please do not send cash through the post.
Term dates and the date you can register for classes:
|Term no||Start date:||Finish date:||Registration date:|
|1||Monday 29th June||Friday 24th July||Monday 15th June|
|2||Monday 27th July||Friday 21st August||Monday 13th July|
|3||Monday 24th August||Friday 18th September||Monday 10th August|
As always, your privacy is very important to us, below are the guidelines previously sent out by email, with some additions to ensure that our members and our instructors and everyone within these households are safe and comfortable.
- Please ensure that members are supervised at all times, you can do this from afar but please be available when you are needed.
- Hosts reserve the right to remove members if there is inappropriate behaviour.
- Recording classes is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Do not share passwords with anyone.
- Pay attention to the instructor and do not distract others from the task at hand.
- Be nice- remember that whatever you send from your keyboard or your phone is an extension of you.
- Be mindful of the area you are exposing to the online world, a neutral background with some space to move around is ideal.
- Wear appropriate clothes for the class, pyjamas are not allowed, please wear a tee-shirt and a tracksuit!
- Try to create a safe space and privacy for the member in your care and for the other members involved in the virtual class, this could mean providing earphones if appropriate.
- Arrive on time, be logged in and ready for your class 5 minutes before it is due to start. Once a class has started the instructors will not available to answer calls or texts.
- Help others and be patient-we are all learning as we go.