WIN A BRAND NEW FORD PUMA
Lakers is Raffling a Brand New Ford Puma Worth Over €30,000!
Lakers are delighted to announce our #Lakerscarraffle, with a host of amazing prizes on offer. The first prize, in conjunction with our good friends at Bright Ford Bray, is a brand new 2022 Ford Puma Titanium worth over €30,000!
TICKETS ARE JUST €25 or 3 FOR €60
Lakers Raffle Prizes:
- A Brand New 2022 5 Door Ford Puma Titanium, in Desert Island Blue worth over €30,000
- €500 in Cash !
- A 32″ Flat Screen TV with thanks to Power City Bray
- Season tickets to Bray Wanderers
- An Annual Family Pass to Kilmacurragh Gardens
- Beauty Voucher worth over €50 And many more to be announced !
Lakers Car Raffle Draw will take place on the 30th December 2022. (Subject to ticket sales – see terms and conditions for more details). Tickets sales are limited to 10,000.
Tickets can be purchased, below, by calling 01 912 3459. You can also Text Raffle to 086 7860111 for a call back (tickets can also be posted on request). Please keep an eye out for our poster for ticket sales at our particpating shops in Bray
**You must be over 18 to purchase a Raffle Ticket. Our car prize is not tranferable and can only be collected by the winner with a verified form of photo ID. See terrms and conditions at the bottom of the page for more information.
Lakers’ Greatest Adventure – Building Dreams
“We have almost 400 members with an intellectual disability in Lakers. They believe in us. More than that – they believe in themselves. They believe in their right to live a full and happy life. Full of friendship. Full of things to do. Full of ways to keep fit and strong, ways to learn new skills, way to grow and be happy. They come to Lakers for all these things. They take part in sport, in drama, in music. They cook, they do quizzes, & watch movies, they paint and draw and sculpt. They hike and swim and make all sorts of choices. They just hang out when they want to. They sit on the Board of Lakers and make the important decisions.
Now is the time for Lakers’ greatest adventure. We are going to build a world class centre for our members, the best of its kind in Ireland. It will have sports facilities, green spaces, a sensory garden, a professional kitchen, a café which will employ our members, sensory rooms, art & crafts rooms, as well as support facilities for families and our youth club. It will be completely accessible and open to all who wish to use our services throughout Wicklow and its surrounding Counties”
The Project is going to cost €2.5 million. Thanks to the amazing support of the community, we have raised just over €500,000 and have been donated €1 million from a very generous donor, but we need to raise a further 1 million euro to reach our €2.5 million goal to make sure we have all the facilities and services our members need and deserve” : Fergus Finlay Chairman
Supporting our Car Raffle will help us to build a better future for people with special needs.
A ticket to enter the draw costs just €25, or you can buy 3 for €60.
*70% of profits raised from our Lakers Car Raffle will go towards our new building fund, and 30% will allow us to continue to provide vital sports, arts, educational supports & activities for people with special needs until our building is complete.
A 2022 Ford Puma Titanium, 5 Door Hatchback (Petrol, Manual)
- 17″ 10-spoke alloy wheels with Absolute Black Machined finish
- Projector Headlamps with LED Day Time Running Lights and front fog lamps
- LED rear lamps
- Power-foldable heated door mirrors with puddle lamps
- Quickclear heated windscreen
- Body colour rear spoiler
- Standard suspension
- Colour 4.2″ TFT analogue instrument cluster
- Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with 8” touchscreen, DAB radio, Emergency Assistance, Apple Carplay & Android Auto, 6 speakers plus FordPass Connect
- Power Start Button
- Manual tailgate
- Selectable Drive Modes – Normal, Eco, Sport and Track
- Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC)
- Titanium cloth trim in Ebony
- Manual 4-way driver seat adjust with lumbar adjust
- Manual 2-way passenger seat adjust
- Automatic headlights with Auto High Beam and automatic rain sensing wipers
- Ford MegaBox extended bootspace
- Rear parking sensors
- Pre-Collision Assist with Autonomous Emergency Braking,
- Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection and Post-Collision
- Cruise Control with Intelligent Speed Assist
- Lane Keeping Aid and Lane Departure Warning
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is Lakers Social & Recreational Club Ltd. A registered charity. Registered Charity Number: 20051907
- If €30,000 worth of ticket sales is not achieved by the competition deadline (30th December 2022 or a maximum period of up to 4 months thereafter as decided by the Competition Promoters) the Competition Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize with a cash prize alternative which will be equal to 50% of the amounts of payments received minus reasonable administrative and promotional costs.
- The draw is open to anyone worldwide subject to entry being restricted to natural persons over 18 years of age.
- Cost of entry to the draw is €25 per ticket, or 3 tickets for €60.
- Ticket sales are limited to 10,0000
- 70% of profits raised from our Lakers Car Raffle will go towards our new building fund, and 30% will allow us to continue to provide vital sports, arts, educational supports & activities for people with special needs until our building is complete.
- Only those who have purchased a ticket are eligible to participate in this draw.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- No refunds will be issued except in the case of the cancellation of the draw.
- Each entrant may qualify for entry into a draw for additional prizes, if and when announced by the promoter.
- The first prize in the competition shall be a brand new Ford Puma Titanium in Desert Island Blue, any additional extras to the vehicle must be purchased by the prize winner.
- The prize is not transferable.
- There is no cash prize alternative as an option. However the promotor will offer a cash option if ticket sales do need exceed the €30,000 (See point 2)
- Any public notice or announcement about this draw is a notice to all persons concerned.
- Neither the Trustees nor any member of the Executive Committee of the Competition Promoter, shall be liable for any loss suffered by any member/members participating in the draw.
- At the sole discretion of the promoters the draw date shall be postponed or brought forward by not more than 4 months where it is considered that the postponement is necessary due to any unforeseen circumstances as the Competition Promoter in their discretion shall consider appropriate.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries or payments not received for whatever reason.
- The winning ticket and ticket holder will be subject to verification by the Competition Promoter and its promoters or their agents. This process may take up to 21 days to complete.
- The Competition Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Competition Promoters or its agents or promoters.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of the draw taking place.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and the purchase of a ticket shall constitute consent to disclose of the winners personal data to third parties.
- The Competition Promoter or agents shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- The Competition Promoter and agents accept no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- Upon completion of ticket purchase the purchaser will receive a unique number, with each number being assigned to a ticket.
- The Competition Promoter shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues with the vehicle which is the subject of the prize in the within draw. Once the car is provided to the winner of the competition, the Competition Promoter shall have no further liability whatsoever to the competition winner.
- By purchasing this entry, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner of the 1st prize must provide a verified photo ID in order to collect their prize
This draw is licenced under the Gaming and Lotteries Act 1956, Section 28 in the District Court Area of Bray, Co. Wicklow between May 1st 2022 and May 1st 2023