08 Jan Part Time Receptionist
Lakers are currently recruiting for a part time Receptionist.
Location: Lakers Social and Recreational Club, The Old Schoolhouse, Eglinton Road, Bray Co. Wicklow
Hours: 17.5 hours per week, flexible working hours according to club activities
Salary: Salary will be determined by POBAL hourly rate
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome the club’s members and guests and greet people who visit the club. You will also coordinate the front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence, redirecting phone call, emails and cash handling.
To be successful you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome members and manage waiting area;
- Cash handling, accept and receipt payments for daily activities;
- Keep accurate account of income on daily cash sheets;
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Maintain the activity daily systems and act as an information source on all aspects of the club;
- Maintain and update CRM system – Salesforce;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Check daily emails and distribute to relevant staff;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures);
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook);
- Keep inventory of stock and advise manager of any stationary requirements;
- Update calendars and schedule meetings;
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite:
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Customer service attitude.
- Additional certification in Office Management;
- Experience of CRM system specifically Salesforce.
To apply please email a copy of your C.V and a cover letter detailing your experience to email@example.com before 4pm on Friday 18th January.